We are looking for a full time, permanent, entry level customer service representative.
Responsible for processing orders and customer payments. Provides effective customer service by establishing and maintaining a working relationship with customers.
- Reviews work orders for completeness and accuracy; prepares and prints pack slips for delivery and UPS shipments of tooling; creates and emails invoices daily
- Answers the phone and assists customers with inquiries regarding the status of their orders, order discrepancies, and other customer service related communication; monitors the customer service email
- Requests purchase orders from customers when required, and acknowledges PO’s received
- Reviews the unbilled shipment summary to follow up on orders that are pending and receipt of POs
- Works with the Ariba and Coupa systems to manage purchase orders and invoicing for customers utilizing these platforms (experience with these programs is not required)
- Produces customer quotes for tool sharpening; obtains quotes from outsourced services and applies appropriate pricing to quotes and work orders
- Handles all Accounts Receivable functions including recording checks and applying payment to customer accounts; submits deposits via remote capture; records ACH remittances; processes credit card payments
- Follows up on past due accounts by sending monthly email statements and calling/emailing customers who are severely delinquent
- Enters new customers into the shop floor control system and UPS Worldship
- Opens and distributes the mail
- Files customer purchase orders and other documents as required
- Serves as back up for Accounts Payable and Purchasing
- Understands and complies with ISO procedures
- Updates job knowledge by participating in education opportunities
- Strives to help achieve organizational goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Performs other duties as required
Customer focused, with excellent computer and verbal communication skills. Possesses organizational and time management skills with problem solving capabilities. Attention to detail to ensure accuracy is critical. Ability to work well in a fast paced environment with frequently changing dynamics.
Integrity offers a competitive benefits package including two health insurance plan options, dental, and a retirement plan. Holiday parties, social outings, bags of bratwurst, and other perks too!
Typical office hours are 9 hours Mon-Thurs and 4 hours on Friday (half day Fridays all year!)
If you’re interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and salary requirements to: