- Verify accuracy of order entry by comparing order data in the shop floor control system against job close out paperwork; revise any part codes and correct any errors.
- Enter appropriate pricing, discounts where applicable, and any additional charges, including freight and expediting fees.
- Review purchase orders to verify accuracy of Work Orders; request purchase orders as required by the customer.
- Prepare and print packing slips to include with shipments; convert Work Orders to an invoice.
- Email, fax or mail invoices to customers daily to close out job orders.
- Create quotes for custom tooling and sharpening and forward to the customer.
- Create new customer ID and enter account information in the shop floor control system from the New Customer Set-up Form.
- Respond to inquiries from customers on the status of their order or invoicing questions; research any discrepancies.
- Using the shop floor control system, record and process payments from customers, including remote capture check deposits and ACH remittances. Process credit card payments.
- Prepare monthly statements on past due accounts and send to customers; contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
- File purchase orders in corresponding customer files.
- Understands and complies with ISO procedures.
- Strives to help achieve organization goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and computer systems, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures. Strong customer service skills and attention to detail, including the ability to determine customer needs, meeting quality standards for service and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Integrity offers a competitive benefits package including two health insurance plan options and a retirement plan. Holiday parties, social outings and other perks, too!
Our application can be found here. Please submit resumes to email@example.com.